Ana Tate @Anatated
Meanwhile, in a yard in rural Arkansas....These things are everywhere.
11:59 PM - Apr 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
Angela Sue @Angiesue1725
15 June, 06:04
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
pa. near our family cabin... no cell service either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Ana Tate @Anatated
12 June, 08:09
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Sort of like buying a car that you really like and never noticed thr model on the road before and then you start seeing it everywhere. When it’s not on the forefront of your mind? It’s invisible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
12 June, 01:33
TWEAKED IT A BIT

Ron Erhardt @RonE
12 June, 01:23
and I think we know what they're used for ...

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
12 June, 01:12
Disturbing. First report I've seen of this.
:(

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 June, 12:54
Could someone turn them off inside Nana's head?
I have been listening to them for long time now. Some times they are deafening! Must be Cicadas they are too damn loud to be crickets!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
12 June, 12:48
Yes what is this about, they are showing up at businesses and privately owned places in ND also, very creepy and a constant reminder of the atrocities to the children!🥺😫😢