r363l l10n @r363ll10n
Their “vaccine” will cause the REAL pandemic!!!
11:16 PM - Apr 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
03 April, 02:52
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
poor darlingss,del bigtree explains it very well,the vax will protect you from the virus they just gave you but it inhibits your natural antibodies from doing its job by turning them into covid antibodies,if you get the wild version of the flu its going to do you big harm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soraya Benitez Mercado @Kuvasz
02 April, 06:37
Some people just won't listen. I asked my dad not to get it but he got it anyway. I was able to convice a few. Not hard to use logic and common sense, but it's amazing how many people out there lack it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
02 April, 04:50
try telling the sheeple who get this and they just tell you to stop being a conspiracy theorist; why bother any more?

anon anon @Qcolorado
02 April, 04:33
Oh my goodness! I am so mad at this, and so sorry for your losses!!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
02 April, 09:40
🤬🤬🤬

Elena Iove @Camberu71
02 April, 03:29
WE'VE BEEN WARNED A YEAR AGO THAT THE CRIMINAL CABAL WANTS TO KILL THE GLOBE POPULATIONS.... I DON'T UNDERSTANT WHY PEOPLE LINED UP FOR THE POISONOUS INJECTIONS... THERE IS SO MUCH INFO ON THE NET... STOP WATCHING THE CRIMINAL MAINSTREAM MEDIA ON TV, EVEN RADIO, THEY ONLY LIE AND HIDE THE TRUTH; THEY ARE AS GUILTY BY PROMOTING THE LIE AND SENDING PEOPLE TO DEATH...

Dario Lacic @CroPat
02 April, 03:38
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
Majority of people never used their brains. It's impossible to just begin over night.. Many will learn harder way

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
02 April, 12:06
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
the msm is doing a big push on commercials right now... telling ppl to get bck to 'norml' we all nee to do our part...

Christina Maga @Christina71
02 April, 02:45
So sad!!!! Could have been exit paths for the souls? So glad I saved my Mom and many people I hardly know, thanks to being relentless.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
02 April, 12:52
Exactly. It was never truly about the virus but the vaccine. They used the virus to usher in the experimental gene therapy. There is no going back after the jab. It is all about depopulation and eliminating our link to spirituality (Chromosome 8). Exercising your free will has never been more important than NOW (the precipice of humanity).

Krysti Lewis @Crushie
01 April, 11:57
This is so heartbreaking!

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
01 April, 11:29
NO THANKS!!!
👇👇👇

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts