Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
A quick recap of my awakening.

We are electric, we can heal ourselves, There are lost civilizations we were never told about(Tartarian Empire) Pyramids are energy sources ET's have used for thousands of years. (#NikolaTesla)
Omg, every elite is a pedofile!
Omg, they are also drinking childrens blood!
Omg, they are torturing the children!
Omg they are also eating the children!
Omg, they are not human, they are reptillian!

Omg, They are intentially posioning us to control us with air, water, food, big pharma, and technology!
Every Government bank, school, church is controlled by the Cabal/illuminati (reptillian)
Every system designed to protect the children are the ones trafficking children!
Omg, This has nothing to do with Politics, its Galactic warfare and humans were the food/energy source!

President Trump and the Earth Alliance, used their secret military programs, and with the good Galactics of the light, just liberated all of humanity, and we are finally free!
04:17 PM - Apr 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
06 April, 12:40
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Reminds me of "The Twilight Zone episode:To Serve Man".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Berkman Olmez @Berkman
02 April, 05:28
The Sick bastards come from a demented frequency below the earth. Of course the normies will laugh. These psycopaths live of sexual pleasure and power.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
06 April, 12:49
In response Berkman Olmez to his Publication
It is only frivolous sex without love that gives them power. Love would probably kill them. So instead, they use sex as a method of adrenalizing the blood of their victims, or to mind control their own children.
Makes frivolous sex a whole lot less appealing if you ask me. But of course, this is just my opinion. Booty calls without emotional attachment is a Reptilian weapon against all of us, but you will never convince those with Booty call contacts in their phones that they affect us all with this behavior.

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
02 April, 05:14
thank you. 😊🙏 it's refreshing to see posts like this. truth. those oof you whining... 🤧 too bad. Aint all about you... put on your jock strap... Itsssssssss Habbening.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
02 April, 05:15
In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
01 April, 05:06
After reading this, it seems I'm right there with you. Maybe I will feel relief that there isn't anymore to come? Do I really have the full and final impact of this saga processed? I am now truly ready to move onward and upward!! 🌏⚡️🌞

SPORTS @SPORTS
01 April, 04:48
Nope. We are still getting skull fucked by the Deep State Cabal daily. Good people still dying every single day. Trump hasn't done anything. He promised to "Drain the Swamp" and he has failed to. At this point we have nothing at all. Hoping that changes in a half hour or so. Let's see what Danny Scavino tosses up on IG this evening.

The choice to not know will not be your own. DEAD.

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
01 April, 05:14
In response SPORTS to his Publication
even draining the bathtub take a little while... Have you ever seen a documentary on how long and what it take to drain a swamp?

not saying i support op, just pointing out that american instant gratification probably doesnt apply to swamp draining scenarios

https://www.resignation.in...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 April, 05:16
In response SPORTS to his Publication
🙄oh brother... it seems you have a lot of catching up to do. You’re not “getting” any of this.
not criticizing, merely scrutinizing

Moon Shadow @MoonShadow_80
01 April, 04:28
amen