Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 10:31
Our mission starting today, as "boots on the ground" Patriots is to help POTUS, Flynn, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Patrick Byrne & crew overturn the election.

Let's do this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
01 April, 10:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I will take they are all going to Gitmo for $500 DOQ

Elecion Farud is TREASON when done by a foreign enemy.

Good news is that waking people up will be swift and clean for those who have not caught on by now.

Best Part.

The First Arrest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sylvia Lovisone @dizzydancer
From information that I have, you're way too late for the first arrest. About two and a half million people have already been arrested, tried by a military tribunal, and executed. Two of the early executions were in 2013 with Bill and Melinda Gates who killed about 35,000 children in India giving them experimental vaccines. After the order for execution came through, the parents of the children were allowed to hang them. The Clintons, Obamas, and Bushes have left this earth along with the 2.5 million others..
02:24 PM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by dizzydancer in this post can reply
Jim Walker @Wakabe
01 April, 05:42
In response Sylvia Lovisone to her Publication
Yeah, sure. 2.5 million people have been executed without any documentary evidence, families raising hell or frankly anyone really noticing.

And they’ve all been replaced by actors in masks/clones/CGI?

What are you smoking?

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
01 April, 03:04
In response Sylvia Lovisone to her Publication
MILLIONS HUH ?

Your proof on that ? (I do lnow about the GATES)

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

The WAKED need toWAKE UP !