Q Drop 911: 3 Year Delta on 4/2
April[A]
Election Integrity.
Immigration Bill.
Border.
Wall.
Military start.
BIG month.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
okay now we are to believe April is the new big month, Well no more for me, i was told the LIES were going to stop by APRIL, 1st ! the NEWS is way to depressing, the Lies from both the LEFT and the RIGHT are way to much, America is DEAD and will not longer be around in 2022, I cannot believe in this bullsh+t my family stopped a long time ago and i kept hoping the TRUTH would come out, however here we are many dates/months have passed and for me being in the not poor enough but not enough to be in the middle class is being destroyed, and that seems to be OKAY for the Right and the LEFT says this is a good thing since they want me to be poor. I am sick of this bull about mask, about the vax, the border makes my blood boil, etc. NO GOOD NEWS FOR ME, just all LIES and a LIE is a LIE no matter what side your on.
09:13 AM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Q2bTRUE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TRUTH B TQLD, click on at the bottom under it