Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
06 April, 09:15
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Dr. Stella has been one of my hero's I learned about her when she spoke out over a year ago. She and Dr. Simone Gold, Dr. Judy Mikovits, Dr. David Samadi, Dr. Ursa, Dr. Zev Zelenko, etc, etc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
05 April, 11:22
So....both HCQ & Ivermectyn kill PARASITES. What are we dealing with here?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grash Sopper @Grashsopper
05 April, 10:26
Covid will disapear when they throw away those fake text swabs.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
05 April, 09:12
I wish my son had listened. I found out yesterday that he took the shot after telling me he wouldn't. I am devastated.

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
05 April, 09:09

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
05 April, 08:04

Pink Totter @Totter
06 April, 01:28
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
Now they are telling people if they have a reaction it shows that the vaccine is working. No, your body is trying to get rid of the filth they injected you with.