Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
11 February, 09:16
My wife in an RN. She was getting tremendous pressure to get both the flu and CV19 shots. She verbally refused repeatedly and via email at least twice. However, hospital managment kept harassing her multiple times daily (whenever she worked). We then wrote this letter (modied to share with you) and sent it via Certified Mail. Harassment has stopped save a few sly remarks here and there. Please feel free to use it and share it should you find it useful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
Sad. My wife is a ICU RN here in NY and only about 10% of the staff took the CV shot. They have always required the flu shot unless you wear a mask for the flu season at all times in the unit.
06:32 AM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Edward Gouin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 April, 04:45
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
01 April, 03:48
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I'm encouraged to hear that there are more people refusing the experimental mRNA shot. In my wife's hospital, less than 1% refused the shot. My wife was one of them. Thanks, but no thanks.