Only people mentioned by n2Light in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
31 March, 09:41
In response Quantumly Free to her Publication
This sounds good. I whole heartedly believe we are given everything we need from nature. But even some things that occur naturally can be bad in excess. Sadly we've been lied to so much our entire lives, I'm leary of anything without a trustworthy source. We are also given gut instinct just have to learn to use it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Sue @HisWorld
31 March, 09:40
is this true?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quantumly Free @n2Light
01 April, 08:47
In response Sarah Sue to her Publication
Many of the best remedies known by our ancestors have been nearly forgotten. Many have been hidden on purpose, since Big Pharma can't profit from them. Do your own research. Over the years, you will make many happy discoveries. The more you learn, the more will make sense. Use your intuition, too. A remedy that works perfectly for someone else may not be the correct one for you. Knowing your own body and how it responds will help you know what you need, including how much and how often to use any particular remedy.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
31 March, 09:05
I've been doing this for 2 months. i can watch 3 shows at once and know whats going on🤣
i do shy less of a quarter of a tsp to my tea after dissolved in small warm water.
or could do that in your coffee.
i drink it 5 days and off 2.

Quantumly Free @n2Light
07 April, 10:42
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
Thanks for giving details of you protocol!