Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 August, 11:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Any similar earlier test results for a comparison perspective?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 January, 02:53
👏👏👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Martin @Meme17
28 January, 09:52
can i change my like 😂😂😂😂😂

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 January, 07:43
seriously, that many

Janetta Rose @JanettaRose
25 January, 08:14
i have a Sunny disposition 🤣❤

GElla Scarf @Ellascar
25 January, 09:37
. 😊

Soozie Q17 @Soozieq17
25 January, 08:51
We may need to change "retweet" to reup!🤣🥰

Bumble Bee @AUTOBOTS_FOR_TRUMP
25 January, 03:29
i was just sitting there and blinking at this post like🤔🤔🤔

Gina Cordle @PGGinaCordle
25 January, 03:23
Too tricky for me!

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
24 January, 06:47
looks like you found a few losers.😂Hey! I thought you said you were never going back on twitter again?😲 I heard it was like a liberal whinning fest.

Bumble Bee @AUTOBOTS_FOR_TRUMP
25 January, 03:30
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
it is..never have i ever seen such crappy posts

Shelia McNiel @stormy1959
24 January, 02:52
I too was suspended on Twatter with no warning. Glad to see familiar patriots/anons incoming!!! This is great! WWG1WGA 🙂🇺🇲💕

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
24 January, 01:28
LOL!

BrownEyed Girl @brown_eyed_girl
23 January, 11:36
I read it twice before taking action.😂

Lila Walker @LilaWalker70
23 January, 08:37

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
23 January, 05:00
😅

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
23 January, 01:36

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
23 January, 01:14
👋

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
23 January, 11:50
hehehe luv this

Millies Mom @Tmom
23 January, 11:37
permanately suspended from twitter with only 175 followers rarely posted, but I'm a RED blooded american girl all in on Trump. not a bot
WWG1WGA

Ashley Avila @wokemama83
24 January, 05:54
In response Millies Mom to her Publication
same thing happened to me. i followed all the big names but never posted. suspended 2 days ago without warming

Richard Perez @CaptainQ1776
23 January, 11:00
I'm just a deplorable.

Sequential Thinker @SeQuentialThinker
23 January, 10:41
8.8 huh? i finally got suspended from Twatter. and I'm in FB jail so I cant spread truth to my friends and family. cant't even use FB Messenger. and these other platforms, i have basically zero followers. Feels really lonely!

Freedom Flying @Hummingbird
24 January, 08:47
In response Sequential Thinker to his Publication
another new site created by Juan O Savin is really good too!
107 Daily.com His book Kid By The side of the Road it's online and gives you insight.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
23 January, 10:39
Still climbing 👆
That's a very interesting following of BOTs you ahve there VK. 😳
Doesn't twitter sort them in order of relevance? 😜

Days Of Elijah @Stella
23 January, 10:31
Sweet Rosies, Xenas and Johns.. :)

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
23 January, 09:59
VK, are you capturing the data for analysis? Will we see a list of bot accounts here we can share and block? Some are obvious, others a little more diffiecult to discern. Thanks! You are a true warrior!

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
23 January, 09:57
VK, is this an idiot test? Morning to all non idiots...

Dottie French @DotOn777
23 January, 09:56
😝like. do not like. I'm so confused!!!

Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
23 January, 09:54
.57 "Why is this relevant?...
...What was the purpose of a f2f v phone call?"

clearly!
That's The Way (I Like It) [HQ with lyrics] https://youtu.be/q3svW8PM_... via YouTube

Florida Art @Uralfox
23 January, 09:14
🤣🤦‍♀️

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
23 January, 08:13
Good morning Vincent!

Mizzz Ruby37 @MizzzRuby37
23 January, 07:43
WOW
Thats a lot of people who cannot follow simple instructions or a hell of a lot of problems VK