Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 March, 03:43
The Matt Gaetz news is disturbing. Let's hope it isn't what it looks like. Nevertheless, if it is true he must be dealt with. Republican or Democrat, if you traffic children you're finished. This is a bipartisan effort against global corruption. Not many in DC will weather this storm. Keep that in the back of your mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Jay @BlueJay76
31 March, 04:01
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Trump is standing behind him, maybe that's a sign we should too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
True but that could be an act. Trump knows how to play the game. He has played most of Dc for the last 4 years. Matt is innocent until proven guilty. Let's hope it stays that way.
04:03 PM - Mar 31, 2021
In response Blue Jay to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
31 March, 04:16
I'd be surprised if matt g is into all that...and dissaapointed. You attack those you fear the most, think mirror, panic??

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
31 March, 04:12
it’s all 5D chess,I wii be the first to admit that I have no clue of how God’s hand moves, when the time is right we will know all or most of what is happening now

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
31 March, 04:12
it’s all 5D chess,I wii be the first to admit that I have no clue of how God’s hand moves, when the time is right we will know all or most of what is happening now

Blue Jay @BlueJay76
31 March, 04:06
Good point. We need to take all the guilty down on both sides, let's see how it plays out.