walker Fast @Fastwalker
30 March, 10:49
In 19 seconds you'll see PROOF that HOLLYWOOD GLOBALISTS KNEW.... and JOKED ABOUT IT - IN OUR FACES - 40 YEARS AGO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
30 March, 11:15
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Some of us were nodding & high-fiving when that episode originally aired.

We are PAST tired of waiting these days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
30 March, 12:36
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
yes, I remember watching that show all the time... uh, even though I am eternally 25 years old...

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
30 March, 02:27
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
Funny that...

I'm 59 going on 24!

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
30 March, 04:35
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Just the part about "celebrated my 25th birthday 35 times..." or whatever it is.

Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BumbleBeeZ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it