Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?”
-WBY
01:53 PM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
02 April, 02:47
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
zero-day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
31 March, 08:54
Nice. I am not like most. I have a GAB, never use it, I mainly am here. I dumped fecalbook years ago, and never had a twitter. I wonder if people should keep there offline backups in a makeshift Faraday cage. Easy to do in a metal trash can and a dielectric.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
31 March, 05:09
They can have it all! :)

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
31 March, 05:05
cyber command is saying to archive everything online, the drop is saying offline , these messages oppose each other.

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
31 March, 08:55
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
The post only says to backup never specifying where.

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
31 March, 04:53
That would be Ezra Pound's vision of the antichrist. A nefarious attack by the evil empire, my guess.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
31 March, 04:41
Big pharma: IG FARBEN. BAYER. Nazis. Uncle Sam taxpayers foot the bill and pharma gouges US for a massive price. Someone has to fund the DS.... Why are they all foreign???? Duh.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
31 March, 04:39
I don't save much... If I can't remember wasn't worth knowing... I do print stuff though.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
31 March, 04:34
I had a power transformer blow up across the street from my house the rusulting emp blew out every electronic device in my house that was running. air conditioner refrigerator and my computers etc.
It is really easy to shut you down when they have a ready kill switch.
I have mine backed up to non volitile non powered drives kept in a seperate location from the rest. I lost years of information in one
quick instance. Don't learn it like I did, Please back your information up. Chances are it will be lost forever if you do because they are trying to scrub out anything incriminating against their agenda.

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
31 March, 04:27
sudo rm -rf /
☝️ That's what's around the corner