Only people mentioned by Misscovfefe in this post can reply
Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
31 March, 03:55
In response МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ to her Publication
🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
31 March, 03:44
🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
31 March, 03:36
😂😂😂

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 March, 03:35
thats hysterical!!!!🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
31 March, 03:08

1776 Again @BludGeonT
31 March, 02:36
I am still waiting for them to tell me how it can be daylight here and dark in Australia at the same time. I'm adding this meme to my collection that you posted :D

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
31 March, 03:20
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Why are you waiting for someone else to tell you?
The answers are there.
You only need to seek them for yourself.
Where does "The Great Awakening" end for you?

chore Toke @choretoke
31 March, 02:05
Tooo funny❗️Good one👍🏽👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤣🤣🤣

john park @Jpark219
31 March, 02:00
lol. you deserved it. there is no edge.