Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good Morning...Just know it'll be worth it! ❤️
09:17 AM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 April, 02:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
thanks Kim 🥰🥰🥰🥰🕊🕊🕊🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 06:04
Yes he has, many have been thro quite a lot and a great transformation of their souls to be able to see what God intends them to do, and he never makes mistakes.

Don't worry about what other ppl think of what truths you have to tell. God gave you experiences he wants you to share with others so that they realize they are not alone in this journey, they are not crazy, and others are having many of the same experiences.

Joy, compassion, sharing.
WWG1WGA
Has true meaning, we dont leave the ones still asleep behind, we help them when it is time.
EVEN IF WE HAVE TO DRAG THEIR ASSES OVER THE FINISH LINE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
31 March, 05:55
I appreciate this poke, thank you Kim!❤️🙏🐎

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 March, 03:33
Does Kim ever have a bad day? 😂

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 March, 07:17
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Rarely! :)
333 ts for you, too!

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
01 April, 11:23
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Kim's the best! An anon with NO EGO!

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
31 March, 01:51
❤️

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
31 March, 12:31
Thank you and "YES" it will!!!! So glad I found all you wonderful souls!!!

Greg Brixey @Peece
31 March, 12:01
We, You, Me, Have to believe in this. Trust in this, and PRAY for this.

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
31 March, 10:44
God grant us the strength and guidance to get us through these trying times. In Jesus name we pray. Amen. Full armor on🙏🏻

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
31 March, 10:27
Good Mornig little Miss Sunshine😍🤗
ROCK & ROL TIME😎

JARWIS, DROP MY NEEDLE TIME😎💪

ITS ELON TIME=> RAWAGER ON HIS WAY TO MARS...
Q:uiz: wh@ coincidence is, THAT I PUBLICLY ASK ELON TO DEMOLISH 11 SHIT IN A ROW WIA GREAT BALLS OF FIRE, AND HE MADE IT EXACTLY ACCORDING TO JOHNY CASH? 🤔😎 PATRIOTS MADE THIS WHOLE TIME!!!
TAKE YOU SEAT, FASTEN YOUR BELT, BECAUSE KANSAS IS GOING... 😎🤣😍🤗☢️💯👇👇👇☢️

https://youtu.be/OBBVLPoZm...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
31 March, 10:23
I already have , and do daily. Yea its all been worth it

Hey There @niftychickens
31 March, 10:23
love it!!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
31 March, 10:18
Good morning! It's already worth it :)

31 March, 11:13
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Love that thought, and I 100% agree...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 March, 09:53
I’ve learned in the past that there is a reason for everyting, we just don’t know what the reason(s) are until it happens😉

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
31 March, 09:49
I was just thinking this the other day, now I realize why i had the experiences that I had, when at the time i could not understand. ❤️❤️❤️

Nunya Business @AAug22
31 March, 09:48
Hey kim im back on twatter, although they are deleting my follows & follwers how can I find you again?

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
31 March, 09:33
Good morning. Have an awesome day!✨❤️🐸

31 March, 09:34
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Thanks, Court! You, too!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
31 March, 09:30
When it happens, I'm going to be like:

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
31 March, 09:51
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
When ‘It’ Happens, I believe we all (but for the 4-6% that are predicted not to be awakened), will need one another so intently, there wont be room for “I told you so’s”. “The Happening” will break all of our hearts for The Children who have suffered and been sacraficed; It will shock all of humanity into a Love so great for one another, it will grow into a National and Global understanding, and true fellowship world wide. We All will forever protect the children, and one another from then on, and never again let the Tyranny of evil and the people who do evil, to lord over us. EVERY Nation will rise together with this understanding.
That is my hope anyway; otherwise, what is this all for?

❤️🇺🇸❤️🌍

anon anon @Qcolorado
31 March, 09:30
It will be glorious!

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
31 March, 09:27
Amen!

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
31 March, 09:22
Truth!!

Roy Lion @Austria_Sword_of_truth
31 March, 09:21
Our Father woke me up today..
Psalm 7:08(mod)
King James Version

8 The Father shall judge the people: judge me, O Father , according to my righteousness and according to mine integrity that is in me.
🙏 ❤️ 🙏 Lion
#todaymessage
#GodWins
#GODSPEED
#PeaceIsThePrice

Bee Bee @BxAx17
31 March, 09:21
Good morning Kim ✨

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
31 March, 09:20
Good morning - I think you are right abour this!!! Ding Ding Ding!🔥

GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
31 March, 09:19
AMEN!