Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 March, 01:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
28 March, 08:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Frens, I heard that we are HUNDREDS of years behind in our development.

This new world we are ushering in will be a beautiful one. No more cabal in charge.

We will reclaim our powers. Suffering no more.

Happy animals. Happy people. Happy mother earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Breezy Anne34 @Breezy_Anne34
Yes, we are entering the Golden Age, we are shifting to 4D and then 5D. I am so excited for the MED BEDS, the MJ12 is also helping us to defeat the Cabal. Tesla was really from Venus and came to earth to learn how the DS/Cabal worked. His inventions and cures will soon be released. Our Oceans and lands will be cleaned up, hospitals will soon be obsolete, it will be how GOD intended HEAVEN on EARTH, 1000 Years of Peace.
03:02 AM - Mar 31, 2021
In response America First to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Breezy_Anne34 in this post can reply
Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
31 March, 10:06
In response Breezy Anne34 to her Publication
I hope soon! My 15 year old son just found out his friend has cancer😢😢! Our world needs deep healing in so many ways!

Breezy Anne34 @Breezy_Anne34
02 April, 12:51
In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication
I'm so sorry to hear this, sending prayers your way for your sons friend. May I ask what his name is, so me and my husband who is a preacher can pray for him. Also please check this out
https://www.ebh.club/cance...

God Bless 😇