SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Feb 2021 - Trump's Return - Insider Attorney Discussing Ongoing U.S. Election Fraud Investigations +++

The Following Audio Recording Is A Trump/Military Legal Team Adjunct Support Attorney Discussing The Ongoing Election Fraud Investigation Being Researched By Up To Two Hundred U.S. Attorneys

In this 10-Part audio recording you'll hear:
- Trump will return as President
- Trump is still operational behind the scenes
- The Military is currently in control in the U.S.
- The U.S. Republic is being restored to its proper legal structure
- The Global complexity of the New World Order is enormous
- A Satanic Elite Cult has infiltrated every aspect of society

CONTENT CORRECTION:
NESARA/GESARA is not how the Financial Reset will occur, as explained in detail several times by Juan O Savin.

https://rumble.com/vf7cmh-...
08:01 PM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by SAR1776Q in this post can reply
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
31 March, 01:38
In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication
opening voice is ... HORRID ... can not listen to that ... is there a transcript?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
31 March, 09:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moon Shot @moonshot
31 March, 09:09
Ken Clement Prophecy
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
31 March, 04:43
This is pretty good, but hard going. We have to remember that very few, even those who think they are fully awake, know the whole story. I don't believe there were 60 million Biden voters. When the fraud is totally unraveled there might have been virtually none. Deluded humans can be dangerous but the military will sort it out when the gloves are off. I agree with Juan that Nesara etc. can't work as most people imagine it will. Just giving gold-backed money to everybody doesn't solve inequalities but creates new ones. If there is really an enormous quantity of gold on the planet, greater than anyone knew, gold becomes worthless. The revaluation is touted as giving certain speculators great wealth if they allocate some of it for himanitarian causes. That surely won't happen. It needs to all go to humanitarian causes. The Zim, Dong and Dinar speculators will probably be stung, except where the money goes as reparations to those destroyed countries. The main problem is evil aliens!

31 March, 09:24
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Where can I find this Juan video and the one about evil aliens, please?

Diana Roesling @littlehummer
31 March, 03:19
just figure.....it has taken 60+ years of infiltration of all aspects of society.....it will likely take more than a few months to get us the hell back out!!!!

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
31 March, 02:45
Next time I listen to this again, and I will...I'm taking notes!!
Bless you πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈSAR 1776Q😍

31 March, 02:44

John Washington @KeysMarg
30 March, 10:55
We Can Only Pray....