Qtime Network @aQtime
What Storm Mr President.........DJT * You'll Find Out.
#SaveOurChildren You Are Not Forgotten.
02:43 AM - Jan 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by aQtime in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
10 March, 10:52
In response Qtime Network to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
10 March, 07:27
My favorite short film of all time!! #SaveTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 March, 03:55
God heard their cries!
He picked his warriors well!

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
09 March, 03:46
VK following 2 new people,🤷🏼‍♀️ APL went up 2,🤷🏼‍♀️ gas prices below 2 🤷🏼‍♀️
and -Z and Dan with his 2

🇺🇸🦅🙏🏻

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
09 March, 03:36
Why did Trump have to make an emergency landing?? What’s going on? RSBN had a news alert but now I can’t find the info?

Jay James @birdmanjay
09 March, 04:04
In response Erin Believe to her Publication

... Fighter @Fighter
10 March, 02:08
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
i found this on telegram

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
09 March, 03:00
🙏

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
09 March, 02:59
I always wonder why we hardly ever hear from the children who are trafficked. Then I ask myself if they ever make it to adulthood. Brings tears to my eyes sometimes.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
09 March, 04:17
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
I cry for the children. My cats have a better life than some many children.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
06 May, 09:17
President Trump did more to save and protect children from these atrocities than any other president in our history, in fact, more than any leader in our WORLD. Great video! One of my faves for #SaveTheChildren

Joe Davies @truthseekerJack
18 March, 02:49
There are so many things wrong with your beleif that DJT will somehow same the children... lol

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Mira Sorvino Sound Of Freedom @mirasorvino18
09 March, 11:22
Watch Sound Of Freedom Movie 2021 Full Streaming Online

LINK : https://t.co/pWq3SlHjoJ?so...
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Jim Caviezel, before the shooting of the film, spent several days shadowing Tim Ballard and learning about Operation Underground Railroad's operations. He was able to go to Latin America and witness an operation led by Ballard himself.

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins #MAGA #SaveOurChildren #darktolight #Draintheswamp #Trump #trusttheplan #QANON #Biblical #HoldTheLine #SoundOfFreedom #SOUNDOFFREEDOMMOVIE #jimcaviezel #TimBallard #rodbarr #AlejandroMonteverde #AlejandroGomez
#MiraSorvino #BillCamp #KurtFuller #GaryBasaraba #JoséZúñiga #GerardoTaracena #ScottHaze #Eduardo

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
26 February, 03:08
Awesome !! I loved that when he first said it! now I can take it on over to my page (before it gets lost in the sea of info) to watch as many times as I want!!! THANKYOU!!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 February, 09:18
Hmm. You and Joe working together on vids?🤔😉

Miss you, bro.

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
03 February, 10:06
😎Nothing is for nothing!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
30 January, 02:21
Awesome Thanks Qt

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 January, 09:17
This is the toughest thing to watch. Thank God for President Trump

Red Pilled @RedPilledLatina
20 January, 09:38

arba happihr @arba
09 March, 03:21
In response Red Pilled to her Publication
🦗🦗Accidentally shared about Bidens arrest
☺️
Remember when They ,MSM
accidentally released her death
Rumor has it Hillary saw a ghost in the black Van she was being put into. And stroked out!
IDK
glad she is gone!
I heard Hillary smelled really bad.
😂 Flies on her forehead 🦎🦎

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
09 March, 07:03
In response Red Pilled to her Publication
👀👀👀

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
17 January, 03:40
This was my pinned Tweet on Twitter. Ine of my favorites of yours. ❤👏

Heidi Erickson @Heidi_E
15 January, 10:53
This one absolutely gutted me. :'( Well done, Patriot. #SaveOurChildren

Heidi Erickson @Heidi_E
15 January, 10:50
Woo hoo! So happy to see you here! My first day here; learning my way around. Feels like home already! Looking forward to following you!!!

Sam Rose @Samborose
14 January, 06:00
You produce so many great videos this is 1 of my favourites so glad you can post here.

YPV Anon @YPVAnon
14 January, 03:26
Welcome back