Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
From Telegram:

President Trump Patriot News & Intel

There is "a lot" more going on behind the scenes with the EVERGREEN ship then what is being reported. I will just say that a global warrant is now in place for all of Evergreens cargo ships. The Navy Seals, The US Marines, and The Army Corps of Engineers are involved.

t.me/TrumpPatriotNews
/4105

Mar 30 at 12:02
12:33 PM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
30 March, 01:48
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
KaaaaaaBooooommmmmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
30 March, 01:07
Proof is needed...this is serious stuff

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
30 March, 12:45
On my way to assist you.

connie wright @cowri
30 March, 12:43
I heard it is about the vacines as well. They have a shelf life (kept at a certain temperature) or they can not be used. Good to know

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
30 March, 12:42