Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 07:46
I keep hearing everyone say... so many people are dying from the vaccine.

I'm not sure you're thinking logically.

At any given moment in time, many people in the United States are dying no matter what. Some that took the vax and some that didn't.

It's always been this way. It's the law of numbers/averages.

Either show massive proof that people are dying as a direct reaction to the vaccine or shut up.

I am anti-vax through and through but a lot of anons lost their ability to think logically after 1.20.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KAJ OOT17 @Kjoot17
29 March, 09:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
some old folks that trust trump ,but don't have all the info on vaxxs ,will do it just because he recommends it.
the argument do tou rown research...my ass

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
29 March, 09:22
In response KAJ OOT17 to his Publication
You obviously don't understand Trump or his supporters.

KAJ OOT17 @Kjoot17
29 March, 09:24
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
im all ears....educate me

29 March, 09:27
You should pay attention. Thats all the education you vet from me.

KAJ OOT17 @Kjoot17
29 March, 09:30
awesome.. im paying attention since 9/11

but i wss asking for those old folks that trust trump ,but cant do their research

29 March, 09:34
I doubt that. Those that oppose Trump think all his supporters are stupid redneck illiterate slobs. Nothing could be further than the truth. In fact, I would stake my life on it that his supporters (not "followers") are the single most informed political demographic in the world.

KAJ OOT17 @Kjoot17
29 March, 10:49
see you doubting....so you need your research :) I know few old folks
where i live ,they are conservative and intelligent .
you talk about political ,this is about vaxs.....they dont get to the vax "conspiracies" ,they dont watch youtube or bitchute.... and im trump for sure knows there is lot of people out there like that

29 March, 10:55
What is old to you? Im 64. Now you know. Tell them what you just learned. Nit everyone will listen. Thats on them. Sad but true. Show them videos. Whatever. Redpilling aint easy!!

KAJ OOT17 @Kjoot17
29 March, 10:59
i worked for those people ...and there is no point telling them. they will say ok i will watch .....they will never watch it ,they will think im conspiracy theorist. they conservative ,constitutionalist but their mind is set certain way about certain things ,,,like vaxs .....many people like that out there......trump got to know that

29 March, 11:01
It us the responsibility of the individual. If Trump had said NOT to take the vaccine....every death thereafter would have been blamed on him. That is a FACT!!

KAJ OOT17 @Kjoot17
i never heard good explanation yet....Lin Wood tried ,but not really clear or satisfactory ,for some people anyway
11:06 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kjoot17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from KAJ OOT17, click on at the bottom under it