RealTexan Patriot @RealTexanPatriot
I hate saying this but i have to face it. When Mike Lindell says Trump will be President by August but you see this screenshot, the reality sets in...

-Trump will not “magically” replace China Joe.
-We will not see mass arrests, it will be done outside of our knowledge and trickle to us.
-Our next Presidential election will be 2024 if not sooner by Military Control but not this year and most likely not next year either.
-Trump is a great fighter for USA however, the media and Dems brainwashed MANY (Ds & Rs) to not look at the good he has done. The next candidate for Patriots MAY be Trump but if not would have to be someone that can bring both parties together for the good of our country.
-Was China Joe hand picked, I think yes and the 25th amendment will come for him.
-Maybe the plan is mid-terms (2022) where Rs take the Senate and House Speaker seat. Then impeachment (P & VP) passes and Speaker becomes President.

h/t misscovfefe205
07:57 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by RealTexanPatriot in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
29 March, 08:13
In response RealTexan Patriot to his Publication
It’s why I’m taking time off, tired of the show of disinformation. I don’t think we’re waiting for a 22 vote cause dominion will be used again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396