⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
"FWIW….

Ghislaine Maxwell’s alleged “secret husband”, Scott Borgerson, is the CEO of a maritime analytics company CargoMetrics.

They “study” the movement of….shipping containers. (Imagine my shock!)

The Daily Mail reported last summer that Borgerson was housing Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's former girlfriend and alleged madam when she was arrested.

Borgerson graduated from Tufts University’s Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy in 2006 with a PhD in International Relations, after obtaining a Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy in 2003. He also has a bachelor’s in government from the U.S. Coast Guard Academy.

CargoMetrics > TerraMar > Maxwell > Epstein…..Evergreen??

It’s ALL CONNECTED!!"

https://gcaptain.com/cargo...
07:52 AM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
01 April, 07:34
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
29 March, 09:41
This guy gives me the Pedo vibes❗️🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
29 March, 09:53
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Just a little bit.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
29 March, 08:54
https://gcaptain.com/maers...

OK so we found sauce on Ghislane Maxwell's husband who owns cargo metrics & Maersk tankers a shipping group who 'partners' with them. Is it time to dig on Maersk?

01 April, 07:36
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

01 April, 07:38
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
That is prolly #1 container I see on trains in NY.... Port of NY... Rick Cotton. Wifey handles something regarding Central Park.... Weren't there kids under Central Park?????

Stevie King @ShineBright9
29 March, 08:42
It's just all too disgusting the connections with everyone! Wow, I just can't believe there are people who still refuse to wake up to all of this, makes me want to pull my hair out and theirs!!💯💯