Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 March, 01:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
28 March, 09:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Good grief! Come on, people, are we after truth or not? Ignoring truth assures dying in darkness. If you insist on being Eloi the Morlocks are going to eat you alive.

No, Tesla was not a Flat Earther, though he did believe in the Akashic Record and, perhaps, aliens. The autor of that statement is Darrell Fox, as he makes clear on FaceBook where he 1st posted it. The actual article by Tesla mentions the "globe" numerous times (quotes in the article linked).

Misquotes of Nikola Tesla
https://flatearth.ws/tesla...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
Tesla WAS involved in Operation High Jump. I have with my own eyes read the entry in an old encyclopedia for the "firmament" & it gave the measured angle it rose up from the land at. I do agree that the statement likely a misquote & have also read that, but also true that most ALL of history has been altered in literature. The Bible has more books missing than still present, & what is still here has even had slight alterations from my now deceased Grandmother-in-law's Bible to the time mine was printed 50+ years after hers was & BOTH are supposedly KJV authorized editions. Former minister & do indeed know the book. Also, I study the changes in science "after" the import of 1600 Nazi scientists to the US following WWII and the beginning of Consensus Science followed that. Empirical Science/Scientists were methodically erased/obscured after that. No one knows for sure the real truth at all, NO ONE, period. ALL that we know is a lie now, all of it. Be kind, not divisive is all I ask.
12:44 AM - Mar 29, 2021
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
01 April, 11:03
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
There is so much occult in the space program,NASA and the way DC is designed,with the Washington monument a phallic symbol of Osiris who was resirrected to be father to Horus their GOD of the SUN. They worship the SUN and Saturn and it is in everything,as well as all the pedo symbolims. To say they "follow the sience" is absurd" 9/11 was such a sacred number to them it had to be done that day with Virgo's placement. Cabal are astrologers, sun-worshipers,luciferians and devils.
All this group does in every area of cupture is the opposite-
Medicine makes people sick. Judges render injustice.
Scientists pursue weird beliefs. Schools make kids dumb and brainwashed.
The real science is in the scripture and is true today!

01 April, 11:40
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
Goes deeper still though...https://anonup.com/thread/...

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
29 March, 02:00
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Is God truth? Is God Almighty? Do you really think He'd allow the message of His Word to be corrupted? I ask because you say you're a minister.

There are written records in their own hand by original writers like Tesla and our Founding Fathers, they're not destroyed, just ignored. It's easy to pervert what's allowed to be covered in dust.

The Bible has original writings and any honorable Biblical scholar who composes a modern version of The Bible, refers back to the oldest known extant texts in their original languages and translates, some NT texts are within 20 yrs or less of Jesus' crucifixion. The Dead Sea Scrolls, from a time before Jesus, certify the Torah and other OT books as being almost identical to modern translations.

It's dangerous to say, "It's all lies, so who can know the truth?" If you want to know the truth, pray God leads you, then search for it. It's not all lies, but the one whispering that to you is.

#JesusisLord
#GodWins !

29 March, 02:26
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
!) Was a minister, and not a preacher or ordained and not currently. Ordained=licensed by man, I don't feel is necessary. Ministering is a dangerous position, for whom much is given much will be asked and those who teach get judged by an entirely different measure. There are definitely without any doubt MANY books hidden/removed/no longer included. And the books we have today were indeed "modified" to remove much of what could hint at rebellion or standing against the organized Church. To understand the real original you have to seek out the FIRST texts and use linear translations into English for that. The KJV is NOT the original, and the bearing of the KING JAMES "VERSION" in the title reflects that. There were 58 miles of shelving of non-dicslosed writings under the Vatican=hidden/removed from public access. ALL of history is indeed modified/changed even what we read as "The" Bible in any version...versions are "versions" and not original wordings but many times over translations