Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
17 March, 10:39
Thank You to all of the military from all over the world! As time goes on, you will realize what these heroes did, to save children from darkness few could ever imagine! It was all led by the alliance of the light, with Donald J Trump in command! We all owe these men and women our respect and gratitude! They have been fighting WW3 and not many ever knew it! Dark To Light! #Godblessourtroops
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘§πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ¦
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#godwon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
28 March, 10:04
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
DJT is just the front man; the speaker head. the real man who saved this country, captured the flag. he took real slings and beatings. he was thrown in jail and was starved. πŸ‘€ lastflagstanding.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 March, 01:05
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
no credit taken away from anyone. but people need to know who really put their life on the line to capture the flag, so we can transition into THE EVENT

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
29 March, 01:10
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
All of them did! wwg1wga
Did Flynn have the most injustice in the physical state, yes most likely!
I could argue the other two dealing with more, or basicaly any combo of the three!

I love them all!!
I respect you as well!