Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 March, 01:57
What was your greatest red pill revelation. There are no wrong answers. I'd love to hear them frogs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
28 March, 02:16
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Realizing that you are just like the other talking heads - you also have zero proof for anything you say. Just speculation and conjecture with some followers. It seems to have gone to your head and the stories get bigger and the conspiracies deeper.

Then the realization hits me: God is NOT the author of confusion. Satan is. And all of this is just mass confusion. ALL of this is Satan's plan. ALL OF IT.

Trump IS just another spoke in the wheel of the satanic cabal. Along with JFK jr. and the trick about to be played out on the world is nothing more than satan's plan coming to fruition. And you are a part of it.

As the orgy of Trump continues and the Christian Right falls for the plan - exactly as they've been programmed - the road has been paved for the Antichrist to take over.

Satan has always owned the left. Now he has the right. Once the children are discovered the plan will be solid and the world tricked. Order out of Chaos.

Satan is in full control now for next 7 yea

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
28 March, 11:34
In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication
Talking heads, and zero proof is how you open. You've already exposed your method of engagment.

Author of confusion, conspiracy, and ego seem to be your specialty. Your doublespeak would be impressive if it weren't so obvious.

Trump is a spoke in the wheel, but the kind that went directly into the cogs and fucked them up. You're bitter about that, I can tell.

We're a part of all the plans. But satan isn't going to factor in.

7 years of what? Satan control? How is that old crumbling weakling in this year of 7s?

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
28 March, 11:37
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
wrong. wrong. and wrong.

you are right where you're supposed to be. right where he wants you, where "they" want you.

won't read a Bible but know I'm wrong. amazing times.

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
How do you I don't read the word of ancient ones who've been miswritten and misquoted?

You know not.

You're also a deceiver.

I ask again, how's that old weakling satan? What powers are you still trying to attribute to him? That old weak and shriveled prune?
11:55 PM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nackendara Teslar, click on at the bottom under it