Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Franz Glaus @Ruby_Ray_Media
01 April, 06:13
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
MY SON HUNTER and Quid Pro Joe Immortalized in New Movie

An Irish couple with a commanding presence, an insightful political sense of duty and a fresh sense of humor are in the first phases of creating a film about the corrupt exploits of Hunter Biden.

Just the name Hunter Biden conjures up ill-fated tales of sex, drugs and quid pro Joe.

Many of us know the Biden Family tale of crime is a huge story once all the facts get uncovered and put into context. Many of us also know the massively propagandized Fake Stream Media in the states and abroad are not doing their job as journalists to present the truth, so this couple decided to step up to the plate and do what others will not. WHY? Because there are still many who do not know the truth about the Biden Crime Family!

https://rubyraymedia.com/i...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @Digital17
29 March, 01:41
Almighty Creator eradicate these monsters from this planet I pray. In my will I say, not one more should suffer these horrors...#GodSaveTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
29 March, 01:48
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Amen 🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼

Xaudius Pandora @Xaudius
29 March, 01:48
😔🤢😫🤬😭🤮😖