NEO ONE @Neo
45s trip to the wall wasn’t a coincidence was it? Eyes on
01:34 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Jenergetic Patriot @Jucifr00t
22 January, 06:52
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Watch the water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
22 January, 04:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 January, 03:57
😢🙏🙏🙏

Dawn McIntyre @McInclanmomof3
22 January, 03:54
😟I remember seeing a video post on Twitter on the 19th or the 20th of the coast of Long Beach with so many ships. This long time resident noted it was very very unusual. Since I'm suspended I can't search for it...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 January, 03:51
wow!!! i'm more than impressed!!! I did not connect the heli and the standard even though I saw news of both. thanks, neo!!!

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
22 January, 03:22
Q has always said Watch the Water

Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
22 January, 03:19
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 948590 No. 1121272
Mack is naming names.
Big names in H-Wood / Gov’t (local/federal).
Proof.
The ‘Standard’ HOTEL.
Helicopter crash.
All related.
Future will prove past.
AS.
Feeling ok today?
Why is the MX border / Long Beach Port so important?
Tick TOCK (LLC).
Q

USA LOVER @Glittergirl
22 January, 03:55
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
I am completely lost! Someone help explain please!!

Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
22 January, 01:43
N3O😎