Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
From Facebook:
"I had been on assignment at a Detroit Montessori school for two days, and shot hundreds of photos. Some were very good, but I knew I hadn't gotten THE shot. That afternoon, as we all sat on the floor in a circle listening to a story, I bowed my head. When I raised my head, this little girl leaned over to lay her head on the little boy's lap. He very gently lifted his arm to receive her. I call this photo 'The Age of Innocence."

- Marco Mancinelli
01:10 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply
IAM Afrydmind @Afrydmind
25 January, 05:06
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
oh so Beautiful! Gods way! 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 January, 07:10
In response IAM Afrydmind to her Publication
I agree. precious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mo. Ketrow @Moketrow
22 January, 06:33
this is the way its supposed to be ❤️

22 January, 07:00
In response Mo. Ketrow to his Publication
💯‼️‼️‼️

Charissma _15 @Riley
22 January, 06:29
Absolutely precious!💗

22 January, 06:59
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
seriously, though. 💜💜

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
22 January, 06:18
The new Patriot Party.

22 January, 06:20
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Yep. We have so much less animosity than the msm wants us to believe we have. Many of my best friends dont look like me.