MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
The worlds comm lines are under that ship.
If they keep tugging it they are gonna break the lines.. the worlds gonna crash
Court records show they don't even let fisherman fish here as the cables underwater carry data from some of the largest financial firms, telecommunications firms & cloud operators.
One of the cables carries information key to traders on the global stock market
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE
03:01 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

28 March, 05:08
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
https://truth11.com/2021/0...

๐Ÿž๐Ÿž๐Ÿž๐Ÿž๐Ÿž๐Ÿž๐Ÿž
When Epstein news started to break, somebody tweeted to CNNโ€™s Jake Tapper: โ€œThis is all going to get so much worse.โ€

Tapperโ€™s reply: โ€œEvergreenโ€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 05:09
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 08:26
๐Ÿ’ฏ

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 March, 04:58
The stock market? Maybe they need to keep pulling!

28 March, 04:02
stolen

28 March, 03:50
here it comes

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 March, 04:56
The more they try to sell flat esrth the more I know what I've always known.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
28 March, 05:27
Its built into the software.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
28 March, 03:40
Let's see what happens

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
28 March, 03:17
Much more going on than meets the eye!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Hereโ€™s another opinion.

Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
28 March, 04:58
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Pardon me while I use this meme once again

Robert Travers @Robert1957
28 March, 03:14
Perhaps the Evergreen tunnel is actually under the ship and White Hats are attempting to flood it as we speak.

Karen Lou @Sapphire
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Thatโ€™s a fresh idea! I lije it!โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

Robert Travers @Robert1957
28 March, 03:32
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Ok. Just did a search on Evergreen Line Tunnel. All I found is linked to Evergreen Line Tunnel in Vancouver. Passenger rail line. Even mentions the boring machine. So....possible misinfo put out about it veing in Suez area.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
28 March, 03:12
So are we FINALLY going to see REAL and TRUE justice for ALL the world to see? Or does the gamesmanship continue as "The Great Awakening" continues to fail to get off the ground?

YOU tell ME! I am compeltely baffled what we are ALL witnessing!

HELP!

Karen Lou @Sapphire
28 March, 03:18
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Same, same!

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
28 March, 03:09
hahahahaha! how brilliant is that. I'm feeling Q all over this

28 March, 03:03
NO CQINCIDENCES

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
28 March, 10:52
If you listen to Kim Clement he says spring is the time, i pray its coming to a swift end soon.

28 March, 03:02