Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ @Mammers
3 Year Delta for March 28 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲

Seal Team 6 PUNISHER
10:00 AM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mammers in this post can reply
JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
29 March, 05:05
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
29 March, 12:23
And for goodness sake, make sure Ghost Ezra is there to film it!!! 🎥📷💡⚖️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
28 March, 03:55
Imagine if Seal team 6 is not only alive but the team that seized ever given and ran it aground???
“make no mistake.,, it’s not revenge they’re after..., it’s the Reckoning”.., Doc Holliday Tombstone

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
28 March, 05:17
In response Everything Isfake to his Publication
all of them alive?

Roy Lion @Austria_Sword_of_truth
28 March, 03:49
Psalm 18:1-8

18 I will love thee,O Father, my strength.
2The Father is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my Father, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
3 I will call upon the Father, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

4 The sorrows of death compassed me,and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

6 In my distress I called upon the Father,and cried unto my Father: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him,even into his ears.

7 Then the earth shook and trembled;the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.

8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured,coals were kindled by it.

These who are against his child's should fear our Father,they will get theyr punishment on the day,our Father comes to us.

Kira Kju @kju17
28 March, 03:37
God's mills are grinding,
slowly but surely...

PAIN NOW @PAIN
28 March, 03:36
Hmmmmmm.......troubling if you ask me. So far we have seen nothing. No PUBLIC arrests. No PUBLIC justice. We have no country. We have no President. RIGHT NOW and TODAY we have nothing. So forget about God handling things.....let's get one PUBLIC arrest, perp walk, trial and haning......then we can worry about God. After all, look at the mess we are in right now. Cannot wait on God to clean up this one. We, the mother fucking People MUST step up and end this scam ourselves!

PRAISE BE!

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
28 March, 05:24
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Trump is still my President and a heck of a lot is happening behind the scenes I can tell Richard Citizen Journalist when BidAn was on TV in the Rose Garden was in a hotel showing us no body was there The White House in DC is dead Nobody is using it As far a WHERE the little liars Tom Cruz, Schumer and Nancy are working its NOT at the Capitol Its dead as hell Nobody works there Thats all i care about Whether i see arrests right now makes no difference They have an Evergreen barge stuck! the World see that name That was Hillarys name from the Secret Service Evergreen Huge trafficker of kids, drugs, guns You know theres kids on there Its gonna be the way the world finds out about the sex trafficking Wait and see So for Gods sake Sit back and relax! Things are happening in Gods time not yours Dont be so selfish