Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Its Always been about the Children!
World War One, and World War Two, many patriots gave their lives, and We will always be grateful for all who have fought for our freedom!
The Real World War of all Wars since the beginning of time, has been the war on children of the light! This war was a covert underground battle, that was being lost for thousands of years! Thanks to President Trump, and the alliance of the light, its now over!

All these little angels were sacrificed, and went through pain, and horror unlike most could even fathom! But in the end, it will be the children that created unity, raised the collective consciousness, and created world peace on Earth!
They can all be looked upon as heroes, knowing the dark finally was exposed by the light! 🙏❤️
#darktolight
04:34 AM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Noelle Noelle @Noelle
30 March, 09:39
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
🙏❤️✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
30 March, 09:36
Praying for the world's beautiful Children of Light
🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
29 March, 02:13
I pray we will never have to go through this is any other dimensions. Did the Galactic Alliance of Light take them and heal them? Are the Draco's gone forever? I have so many questions and I guess I have to ask my higher self soul in the pool.

Emma ElT @auntieeme
28 March, 11:18
🙏😥

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
28 March, 10:57
Now the question is how to help. Do many have parents looking for them? What about the ones who don't? There has to be a high number that will need us all to come together to help. Can they be healed psychologically? Will med beds help? I have heard that some may have never developed language. They will need language if their muscles will still allow them to develop it. The numbers seem to be overwhelming. Our military must be working so hard with hearts, strength, and courage of lions. So many questions.

Sharon Evans @Anon31
28 March, 10:14
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
Check out Operation Underground, pray, and most of if you see something say something. God speed

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 March, 09:30
What do you mean, they were sacrificed? I thought that they were being rescued.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
28 March, 09:37
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Do you know how many have been eaten and slaughtered over the years?
Yes, many have been rescued. Millions were tortured raped and eaten. The truth will set you free! 🙏❤️

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
28 March, 07:32
I pray your right 🙏

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 March, 05:05
oui 🙏