Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
28 March, 08:00
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Same with transplants.... YIKES!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
28 March, 08:20
Great question.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
28 March, 03:08
Treatment in the future will not require such transfusion. The world of medicine we're in right now is based off lies and fake science. Once frequency and magnetism come into the picture and allopathic medicine is kicked out, and no synthetics are consumed by the masses, we will be in mcuh better health. If I need blood BEFORE that happns ----> I'd rather die, LOL!

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
28 March, 02:48
This is a nightmare! Don't get in a wreck! The intent is to vax 90% of the WORLD. 90% chance there's going to be vaxed blood in hospitals. Do they think this stuff through? 😖

Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
28 March, 02:38
I think in the future we are going to have
to have our own blood in our freezers for
emergencies. Iv never liked the idea of
using anyone elses blood anyway.
I need to address this with my GP. Who already thinks iv lost the plot 🤪