lolo gemini @lologemini
22 January, 11:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I thought my kids would be more .... Damaged by all this. However they don't seem to give a crap. Learned its all a lie early in life. Now they can keep it real. Lucky!
11:17 AM - Jan 22, 2021
In response lolo gemini to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 January, 06:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
NEVER give up on our kids
Remember we were once BLIND too
Patience, truth in small doses, most of all BE what you preach, don't loose your patience, your temper, your grace.
Time and Truth are with you, never close the door.❤️🙏💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy W77 @WendyvW
28 January, 03:20
My two young boys, 5 and 10, are not scared and not damaged... They believe mom and say The best is yet to come! 😁 The only thing is they are done with Covid!!! 😂😂

Book Girl @Bookgirlpatriot
28 January, 01:16
My kids all know what is going on. They aren't the least bit damaged. AMAZING what TRUTH can do. It SETS YOU FREE!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 12:32
Spend all the time you can with them hun, God just loans them to us.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 January, 06:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💛 T R U T H

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
26 January, 08:30
talking with a Mom who tells me her sons know what's going on, more so than most adults in her local community ~ knowing that and knowing the plan has helped me so much! Lucky to be able to keep it REAL!

lolo gemini @lologemini
22 January, 11:44
in scotland the virus propaganda is relentless, even the online lessons for the kids is full of it