Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 March, 08:33
New Dan IG Story - 3.26 at 7:40 pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LadyQfTheLake in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 March, 09:26
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
wish that film could be hacked into CNN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
29 March, 02:13
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
🥰 Soon!!!!!!!

Frederique Joly @Frederique
27 March, 06:19
Open the containers, please 🙏🙏🙏!!

Bluebird Honeybee @dogeatdog122
27 March, 05:54
# by land, air, and sea?

denise par @purpleheartfamily
27 March, 02:27
LET THE SHOW BEGIN, PLEASE!!! Great Post, thank you!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 March, 04:38
In response denise par to her Publication
It's floating again apparently so there's always that evergreen truck in the middle of the road… But it seems like it's a warship as well or something I don't know

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 March, 04:38
In response denise par to her Publication
It's floating again apparently so there's always that evergreen truck in the middle of the road… But it seems like it's a warship as well or something I don't know

Jenny Parsons @Specialagent99
27 March, 02:09
The game is afoot Watson! God speed to the children! 💕🙏✝️👊❤️🇺🇸

27 March, 02:35
In response Jenny Parsons to her Publication
Let it be soo!!!!🙏🥰

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
27 March, 01:48
This is well done...awesome 👏👏👏💥💥💥💥🔥

27 March, 02:43
In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication
Thank you ❤❤❤

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
27 March, 01:43
When OUR POTUS Trump called out the B...

27 March, 02:46
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
Bye Hilaryyyyyyy

Leona Course @Mama66
27 March, 01:39
Thank goodness someone finally listened! I always put two and two together and this one was screaming at me! They are still trying to traffick children! I started when the numbers kept getting larger at the border!

27 March, 02:32
In response Leona Course to her Publication
👊💥

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
27 March, 01:17
Wow above awesomeness, blew my mind, dark to light, best news ever, biggest red pill🧡🙏💛🎯💯

27 March, 01:23
In response teresa lioness to her Publication
🥰🥰🥰🙏

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
27 March, 11:48
🥲The whole world will finally know what we know. Then the healing will begin, Thank You God!

27 March, 11:53
In response Candace Hilgers to her Publication
🥰🥰🥰🙏🙏🙏🙏

I am What I am @OfLight
27 March, 09:57
Thank you so much .. I want to cry for joy as the end is coming and the pain will begin! Justice, SAVE THE CHILDREN

27 March, 11:33
In response I am What I am to her Publication
🥰🥰🥰👊💥🍿

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
27 March, 08:27
my blood pressure goes sky high!

27 March, 08:49
In response Janie H.......... to her Publication
Keep Calm.
we WIN THIS.
👊 💥🥰

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
27 March, 08:11
That Speech with DJT calling everyone out in 2016 is probably the best speech of all time! No Fear and we all know the best is yet to come!

27 March, 08:50
In response Matt Canada to his Publication
Miss him so much!
IT'S GO TIME 👊💥

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
27 March, 01:09
@GhostEzra Bring the Pain

27 March, 07:47
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
👊💥🙏🥰

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 March, 12:55

27 March, 07:49
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
👊💥 Lets GO.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
27 March, 12:49
GREAT POST ✔️

27 March, 12:50
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
much appreciated 🥰