Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Elena Iove @Camberu71
26 March, 10:27
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
More of us should be brave and courageos and unmask the evil doers, so that it can be uprooted bit by bit. Keeping silent and turning the other way, wiill help satan proliferate...I applaud this patriot lady! God bless and protect her!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
26 March, 08:19
Watched this recently, actually.
So Sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
26 March, 07:28
Respect & shared in The Netherlands 🙏💖💋🌹

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
26 March, 07:10
Her ordeal was made into the movie "The Whistleblower" (2012) staring Rachel Weiz as her.

The company she found involved with the trafficking was the Clinton Foundation.

Bosnia was made so poor that the girl she tried to rescue was sold into slavery by her own sister.

Although she was not successful, Kathryn IS the definition of a Hero's Courage.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
26 March, 07:04
God Bless this Brave Gal.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
26 March, 06:59
Great story. I'm just glad she's still alive.

Cage NGa @CageNGa
26 March, 07:15
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I am very surprised she is still alive!