William Paul @LuckyBill7777
This Evergreen boat was not caused by windstorms or earth plates moving. Those are excuses to hide the truth. Here is what my take on the whole thing is.
07:30 AM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by LuckyBill7777 in this post can reply
Angela Martin @Marangela
26 March, 04:36
In response William Paul to his Publication
Excellent analogy. WOW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 March, 04:24
This is an interesting take on it too..watch the water.
https://drcharlieward.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
26 March, 04:21
I am so glad for the children to be rescued from there demise.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
26 March, 01:44
It was always going to be the common denominator of "children" that would pull us all together. Muslim, Christian, Arab, African...whatever "label" you put on us that kept us divided and assumed enemies of one another would all disintegrate once we collectively learned that they were preying on ALL of our children regardless of our origins or beliefs. Then all enmity would be tossed to the way aside and we would all unite in a concerted effort to rid these horrible evils from earth together as one unstoppable force. Amen...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 March, 10:25
Yes I completely agree! Brilliant deduction Much apreciated for you to take the time to write such a lengthy explanation with logical understanding. God Bless you!

anon anon @Qcolorado
26 March, 09:21
I shared this with my husband last night and a lightbulb went off! This is brilliant! Thanks for sharing!

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
26 March, 07:46
It is Time for all of these forkin bastards to finally be humiliated in the eyes of thier own fallowers!!! No one will be able to deny the truth when the ship is forced to unload and peoples of all kinds come walking out of those containers!!! I cannot wait io see the huge swallow they are about to take !!! Talk about a frog in the throat this is a Bull frog!!!!!!!!R Ricardo

PAIN NOW @PAIN
26 March, 07:44
All well and good. Meanwhile known and career criminals remain free to roam as please and good American patriots are getting skull fucked, some to their ultimate and untimely demise. So the decode game and this and that, all good, grand and glorious stuff, but how s abouts a one a public a arrests a of a a SINGLE a DC pure trash Swamp rat?

"Great Awakening 101": Arrest a Schiff....perp walk a Schiff....try a Schiff....hang a Schiff.

DEAD.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
26 March, 07:43

molly danless @Swandive
26 March, 07:41
i thought tbeir explanation sounded remarkebly fishy