Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I NEVER give my Banners away.

They will be a crazy historic heirloom passed down to my daughter and her children to come.

There was this one exception to my rule, however...

The morning after I first met the Flynn Clan, Lori Flynn said to me:
"These Banners would certainly look nice in our back yard" as she chuckled.

I looked at her, smiled, and told her:

"Well that's kind of funny Lori, because I made a decision last night...
This is really the best home of this Message, and I will be leaving these Banners here for you and General Mike".

You would have been so pleased at the look of surprise & joy on Lori's face....

Now with two gifts from Patriots-
The Wooden Flag I presented to the Flynns the night before, as well as Our Banners, which have served their Country so well.

#ForGodAndCountry

#ThePeoplesBridge
10:10 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 March, 08:49
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
27 March, 12:51
God bless you Veronica what a beautiful lady and a heart of gold God WON✝️❤️😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
26 March, 09:39
That is so beautiful. You are loved by many of us. Lord Bless you & keep you well.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
26 March, 05:40
Beautiful!

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
26 March, 05:13
You are a blessing to all, much love to you!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 March, 05:03
Wonderful!

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
26 March, 11:14
I just adore you! You're such a beautiful and kind soul! ❤️

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
26 March, 10:56

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
26 March, 09:14
❤️🇺🇸💙🐸🙌🏻🙏🏻You are such a beautiful Patriot and amazing Mom! Such a cool photo too!👍🏻👍🏻🌴🇺🇸

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
26 March, 08:58
You are such a beautiful soul! We love you to pieces!

non Pareil99 @nonpareil99
26 March, 12:38
🙏🙏♥️♥️💫🕊🕊🕊💫🇺🇸

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 March, 12:13

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
25 March, 11:48
So beautifful inside and out, such a inspiration to so many of us. you truly are a blessing.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
25 March, 11:23
you are such a beautiful person God bless you 🙏🏻💕

some one special to some @godrus
25 March, 11:01
You are such a wonderful person! Thank you all you've done for this movement!

H Scott Finnerty @Huck
25 March, 10:51
Much love and Respect to you. A Patriot, I count you a Blessing!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
25 March, 10:34
Veronica. What blessing to be able to give Joy to the Flynn family. I share in that joy through your posts. God bless.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
25 March, 10:27
Thank you for what you are doing and tell the Flynn family we are greatful and thankful they are fighting back . We will win .

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
25 March, 10:21
will you be my mother?

Dr Tracie Lee @Tnikster
25 March, 10:12
That’s Awesome!! 🇺🇸