Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jeff Lynn @safeinsanity
27 January, 04:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
#1 way to stop pain! Take the fucking earing out of your nose! 😋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light Warrior @VioletFlame
26 January, 02:16
very helpful! thanks! have been sending it to people and getting with good feedback!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tee Meeee @GodsChic4u
25 January, 02:20
thanks...I am going to try this.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
24 January, 11:51
Hey Vincent. Good to see you. so many shills playing you its hard to tell which ones are you. rebuked the one on Telegram today. knew he was not you.

Oregon Patriot @OregonPatriot83
24 January, 07:53
been loving the info on the Gateway program! right up my alley. this is about MORE than just Politics.

Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
23 January, 01:07
read Monroe in the nineties to help me understand my astral travelling experiences. Cant do it any more 😔

Kristina Martic @Kristina
23 January, 08:08
Where was this information when I gave a birth to my kids 🤣😂✌️

Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
23 January, 03:29
This could come in handy when all the butt hurting hits DC here shortly.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 02:06
sounds like counter-torture. when C_A operatives get captured utilize 55515

23 January, 02:06
sounds like counter-torture. when C_A operatives get captured utilize 55515

23 January, 02:04
this is great intel. pls keep um coming @vincentkennedy

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
23 January, 01:35
1. This looks like a dude in a wig with voice control of a woman
2. 5+5+5= 15. 1+5= 6
Saying this number 3x intensifies it.
THIS IS WITCHCRAFT
WTF!?!

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
23 January, 01:13
I am absolutely going to try this.
For real.

Law & Physics @physics171
22 January, 07:51
There is a large amount of physics to learn.
Robert monroe among others,
Dan Winter connects dots, exceptional information, decades of dot connecting.
Goldenmean.info
fractalfield.com
fractalwater.com
flameinmind.com
theraphi.net

Trish Vana @Breakingthe8
27 January, 06:32

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
just quesion what are we looking at. Are we looking at the building blocks of our prison, or our true power. Harmonics of 8 are our entrapment, yet you need to become master of it to see it, know it and break free. At the core of all the false layers of illusion (geometries) I do see the tetrahedron - so Merkaba? Not sure, but they have one figure going right, one left and one still in the center. I see this with 3 6 and center for 9 to come in. With the Golden Mean, I am still questioning the relation with Pi and Phi. So, I would add Flower of Life info.

Law & Physics @physics171
22 January, 07:48

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
22 January, 06:56
I READED...

TECHNIQUE #CIA

TO STOP #Spain 🇪🇦 😆

Rise For Freedom @RiseForFreedom
22 January, 05:43
Found a link a while back to digitized recordings of the Hemisynch gateway process and the associated declassified document on the Gateway process.

Look what it says!!
"Consciousness passes through the looking glass of time-space after the fashion of Alice beginning her journey into wonderland."

https://mega.nz/folder/uSZ...

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
22 January, 05:36
🤔 wouldn't hurt to try right.

Coral ___ @Coral_
22 January, 04:41
infiltration is the invasion

reaper myer @reapermyer
21 February, 12:43
In response Coral ___ to her Publication
they got door knobs older than 6000 years

Coral ___ @Coral_
22 January, 04:10
yes & this is all in Gods word! this is what this whole time i have been trying to get people to see and realize!!!!! because its what the holy spirit put on me to do but i have to be honest at times i feel like a lot of that work went unnoticed & i got very persecuted over it in this very movement (blocked and told awful things)but when someone like you post it VK its all listened to. not bad vibes im sharing just truthful vibes within. all that matters in the end is that people know & somehow its being heard so I AM at peace just dont want to hide the full emotion. really its all MAJOR love.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 January, 04:09
Thank You VK, your always helping me think! 🥰 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Tex Disciple ⭐⭐⭐ @TexQDisciple
22 January, 04:09
5:5

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
22 January, 04:04
WOW!! 😳😳😳

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
22 January, 03:02
Consciousness over matter, I always thought [19] was the basis.

Stephen Perry @Stephen_Perry
22 January, 02:43

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 January, 03:12
In response Stephen Perry to his Publication
cute

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
22 January, 02:25
MAYBE 🤷🏻‍♀️

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
22 January, 01:28

Patriot Armi @RealPatriotArmi
22 January, 01:19
sooo... what's the code for disappearing fat and wrinkles

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
22 January, 12:50
I came over here bcuz of you...you still haven't answered by question! Can ya follow a veteran back?

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
22 January, 12:24
Well I will definitely give this a try👍