Robby Ball @perfectsliders
JUST IN - Chaos: Suez Canal 'temporarily suspending navigation' until they finish the process of re-floating the stuck container ship. Authorities now want to free the giant container ship by a combination of removing containers, oil and water, multiple tug boats and dredging of sand. It will take days or even weeks.
04:19 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
25 March, 09:39
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
I have not heard ONE REPORT, NOR PERSON ask about the vessels caught up in this fiasco? Besides the one giant run aground...I wonder if there are .o.t.h.e.r. .s.h.i.p.s. in this sting?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
25 March, 09:29
Laws are diffrent when a vessel is in water. It's now on land. Plan?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
25 March, 04:53
The TRULY inquiring minds already know whats in those containers. We are watching the water as instructed. Lets show the world. The time is here

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
25 March, 09:36
In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication
They better hurry up, the smell will become unbearable. Rotting fruit and vegs. Amoung other things.

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
25 March, 11:33
In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication
I agree! Now is the time!

ice mtn @icemtn17
25 March, 04:51
What/Who are in those containers? Inquiring minds want to know.