Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
25 March, 04:27
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
yep...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
25 March, 04:24
I think people will be happy to SEE truth. Public arrests, hangings, the entire bit.

To do it ALL under the cover of darkness would be as bad as the crimes themself. Hoping Trump and company find the will to finish this scam off AND not fuck it up! Losing tons of god people even as I type this!

DANCE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 March, 04:26
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
agree, waiting...tired of waiting and seeing more people get hurt

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 04:09
Innately they already know. Then they can thank a patriot. MOST of all the Lord when it is all known by them for them to understand the totality of grace upon them, when they did not know.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 04:13
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Sorry for the typo. Yes I know how to spell it. Copy and paste is what I got on this program. lol