Only people mentioned by FreedomFighter1776 in this post can reply
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
26 March, 01:47
In response Freedom Fighter 1776 to his Publication
By now most of the Patriot have done a deep dive on Evergreen a Taiwan based conglomerate.
interestingly... EVA Air's the only place you can grab Pi Water.. hmmmm...
anyhoo...
more on the shipping branch of Evergreen (pun away)

https://www.evergreen-mari...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
25 March, 07:25
Reports that they are now diverting the long way around which has not been sailed in years. I think they said 1700 if incorrect my apologies. This takes more time 12-14 days. This is a huge cost issue and supplies and such I would think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
25 March, 07:55
In response Cynthia Gil.......... to her Publication
yes it does...whatever is on all those ships...merchants can now charge sky high. ..then with the missle launched at israel ship...lets sink another one middle of channel...can you imagine..what a mess.

Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
25 March, 06:35
didnt Q say watch the water?

Stubborn Texan⭐ @Obligatetruth
25 March, 12:11
Right on!
The ending won't be for everyone....

Praying for any innocents that may be lost or are suffering.

Ghost_of_ Caroline @Ghost_of_Caroline
25 March, 11:43
George News this week revealed one of them is w the 5th fleet😉
Pay attention!

Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
25 March, 12:04
In response Ghost_of_ Caroline to her Publication
5:5😎

Ghost_of_ Caroline @Ghost_of_Caroline
25 March, 11:23
In response Ghost_of_ Caroline to her Publication

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
25 March, 11:35
Pray that both Naval Powers collude for finding children
and the connection of ships to old Lady Evergreen and others..
Narative change incoming ?

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
25 March, 11:15
I read they are going to start removing the cargo, to be able to move it, so we will see what is in that ship. We all know what is in there but we will see if they show it to the public

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
25 March, 11:02
Either my timing is off sync with NewsMax or this is somewhat backpage news to them as well.
Never really trusted NewsMax CEO Christoper Ruddy after deep dive into background (not just wiki).

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
25 March, 10:48
WOW!! Now we know what Watch the water means. The crumbs are all coming together now. Praying they save every woman and child before it's to late for them. Some times you can't tell the people you have to show them. One huge red pill incoming.

Beverley Louwerse @bo_peep_1957
25 March, 01:16
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
If the ship in a blockade placed by the White hats, I'm pretty sure those containers are already empty.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
25 March, 10:18

Annie D-W @Annie172123
25 March, 10:29
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
I was thinking that to move/dislodge the ship easier, one would need to remove the containers weighing the boat down.
White hats to the rescue.
Praying

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
25 March, 12:32
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
red shield has come up today?!
red shield salvation army?
red shield as in red cross?

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
25 March, 10:13
im praying they all dont start dumping containers into the water. 😭😭😭

Danette Olson @NettieO
25 March, 09:59
It's all beginning to make sense now. "Watch the water".....coming true for sure.

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
25 March, 10:06
In response Danette Olson to her Publication
Another Minnesota Patriot!!!!

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 March, 09:43
Thanks for the graphic, this is super interesting. Only info on this is here and on T. Eager to see what they find.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
25 March, 09:25
Same thoughts I had about those containers. Fact MSM in not covering this - pretty darn important "world" issue. Fox has a ticker, I heard...wow so independent!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
25 March, 10:05
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
BECAUSE the MSM is not covering this is WHY I believe it's a White Hat operation.

Could be the "Watch the Water"

Counter Spell @Counterspell
25 March, 09:11
I had the same thought about inspections. Part of the "current solution" is to remove some of the containers to assist with getting the ship moving. If it is discovered that one of the containers has humans in it, game over.

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
25 March, 09:32
In response Counter Spell to his Publication
and thats exactly what theyre going to find.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
25 March, 10:12
In response Counter Spell to his Publication
Praying if there are children in these containers it won't be too late for them. Pray.