Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
🚨IT CLICKED!🚨
CITIZEN JOURNALISTS WE NEED TO COVER ALL THE INCONSISTENCIES. WE have been TRAINED to DIGG, HAVE the EYES to SEE!KEEP it to the FACTS and PHRASE it in QUESTION/M€M€ FORM its OUR TIME 2 SHINE NOW!
WE G0T M0RE THEN WE KN0W!
I7 TEAM IS GIVING US THE 4MM0🚨USE IT!🚨
As Trump said: They DID EVERYTHING(laid the groundwork) for IT to BE a SUCCESS.

Stop saying:WHEN DOES IT HAPPEN.
YOU NEED TO STEP UP NOW as CITIZENS JOURNALISTS!
I7 is ENCOURAGING us with CONFORMATION (DELTAS) and GOLD NUGGETS in the NEWS
USE those SOURCES and MAKE IT SPARK!
04:42 AM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Doña Jimena17 @DonaJimena17
27 March, 12:52
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
5:5 from Spain

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
26 March, 11:18
i like the spirit but on the flip side we have no meaningful platform. this site, some of gab, comments in telegram - it's an echo chamber. it's all the same people for the most part. until the ebs goes off all of this is just a way to mark time. nothing can stop what is coming cuts both ways. if you enjoy doing it go for it but no one should feel obligated - do whatever you need to do to survive until the ebs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
25 March, 10:31
Its hard for Patriots to really do anything when they are arresting us left and right for stupid reasons. Also, what do you think about the McInerny interview with Nino? It's on my profile page. It's really actually very disappointing. I just don't know what to think anymore.

Bluebird Honeybee @dogeatdog122
26 March, 10:52
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
# I saw that interview and jope that he either is clueless as to the plan or he purposely dismisses it and is putting it out there that we should not take vaccines because Trump can't. I refuse to believe that Trump has no idea what is going on or that the General can't get in touch with him,

farrell Hedges @Farrell_Hedges
25 March, 05:11
just a thought, George Floyd to be first arrest to wake up the masses who listen to mockingbird media and calm down the whole BLM antifa hurt my feelings people. Israel election was left till last to expose voter fraud and get the good people of Israel out of their corrupt mossad/cia zionist government and give them their sovereignty back. The Suez canal is a huge human trafficking and oil distriubtion route, with this huge ship container blocking it oil prices will rocket sky high and is this just another way to expose the petrol dollar and ground all planes as oil will be scarce, to bring it free energy and anti gravity devices instead 😁

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
25 March, 04:57
Join lifeforce.global
we need more real people as journalists for real news chhannel unitednetwork.news

Berkman Olmez @Berkman
25 March, 04:54
I have been detering people away from the MSM now I'm seeing the people change for the better. They don't believe Q but acknowledge the TV is always giving them irrelevant and sad news everyday. Honestly they feel the change coming...
I'm seeing a Gemini flash!

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
25 March, 04:46
We be destroying these news stories in seconds flat not even trying.