Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
People that drop dead of the Vaccine....

I will not feel 'sorry' for you, if you had a Patriot that was trying to inform you of the dangers and you chose to take it anyway.

Nope, not happening.

#AxTheVax

#ThePeoplesBridge
09:08 PM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 March, 03:09
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
25 March, 03:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
24 March, 10:22
I concur with you 100%. The sad ones for me are the young and naive 20 somethings who got the vaccine to look cute and post a masked picture on FB with their vax card for attention....Then they come to me and ask if I got vaccinated. I get to tell them a firm no followed by a hard truth explanation of why. Their little eyes light up in horror knowing they made a huge mistake and regretting their decision. I am thankful I have had this talk and able to keep some of them from getting the booster. I always ask why didnt you ask my opinion sooner as your normally would have for scientific related questions.. Their response " because everyone else was doing it" ..
.These people truly are sheep lead to the slaughter and follow the trends instead of critacally thinking and researching.

Brian Hoss @SkipSkiperson17
24 March, 09:20

Julie Casey @Trump2023
24 March, 09:17
Veronica your inspiration changes the world. Because of you I made these cards and gave them out, Thank You ! 💛

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
24 March, 09:29
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Bravo sister Patriot, bravo.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
24 March, 09:08
🎯✅🎯