Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 March, 01:05
EVERGREEN BLOCKS SUEZ CANAL
Hundreds of Millions of $$$$$$ Per Hour!
Q: Watch the Water

Call sign for ship is H3RC.
HRC container ship, on way to Rotterdam (human trafficking HUB)

Wonder What's IN the containers??
Exotic live "art" perhaps?

MOAB INCOMING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
24 March, 01:49
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
If they were rescuing kids all over the world in tunnels, why wouldnt even one tunnel be enough to wake up the world to the pedo industry? It's time to stop this charade. How many children are suffering right now? Cages, trafficking, shipping containers, and on and on! Enough!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
richie walker @smoovewalker
BEcause 75% of the world is surpressing the truth
06:19 PM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by smoovewalker in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
24 March, 06:28
In response richie walker to his Publication
I get it but I feel like we are all just online echo chambers. You know, just "preachin' to the choir". The only thing we actually have proof of right now is mega corruption with no penalties or justice, while our entire country and what's left of our rights and freedom goes down the drain. I'm just down today but still a patriot that loves this country and feeling pretty helpless.

richie walker @smoovewalker
25 March, 08:21
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Na mate thats not the only thing u have actual proof of but im not gettng into that because it seems to me theres a lot of people on this platform who say the same thing...