Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Someone got caught in their bullshit erasing the fake Dan Scavino channel on Telegram. Ghost is coming for the scammers who take advantage of Patriots with Bitcoin scams, Trump coins, and other scams. It's my red line. You can have different ideas but F with Patriots and you're finished.
04:44 PM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 November, 07:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
FINISHED YOU PEOPLE ARE FINISHED !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 November, 07:52
I keep yelling the deep fake PAYTRIOTS and everyone deceiving us with their lies are going to get caught ! Q Knows exactly where they live Thank you and i love you .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
02 April, 11:01
Damn straight! The battlefield isn't the only place we fight for you.

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
27 March, 08:56
why did you censor me on Telegram when i posted that my nephews friend's dad died in Boulder? Or how about the gal you censored who said her friends sister died there as well? why are you controlling the natrative? seems like that's exactly what we're all here to fight against, no?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 March, 06:40
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
Maybe an accident. Give me your screen name. I'll take care of it for you.

Jo anna 777 @JO_ANNA777
27 March, 08:55
I dont know Ezra....I have been following him from the beginning and seen alot! I really believe it is him at this point...(or someone very close) HE would have access to all the family photos! Also it just is my gut telling me its him. 🤔

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 March, 06:41
In response Jo anna 777 to her Publication
I'm telling you the guy is a scammer from Iran with undeniable proof. But believe what you wish. You have that right.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 March, 08:49
it is WAY TOO EASY to create a fake account on Telegram and no way to see their pic or verify anything. i dont like Telegram. on top of that..they CENSOR ALSO

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
27 March, 08:48
good. getting so tired of the co-opting...

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
27 March, 08:13
Are you getting after HSRETOUCHER17?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 March, 12:47
Unmask the filthy bturds! 💯❤️🇺🇸

Sage Hawk @Sagehawk57
27 March, 11:13
Thank you! Bless❣️

grahamem merie @grahamemmerie
26 March, 12:47
Watch Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) Full Movie Online

WARNING PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOVIE AND IS NOT LEGITIMATE DO NOT ENTER YOUR CARD DETAILS AND PLEASE WARN OTHERS

#wwg1wga #Trump #QANON

Official Website HERE 👉 https://t.co/SHKf7IHupQ?Go... ❤️

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
26 March, 05:47
In response grahamem merie to her Publication
Please stop sharing this.

Holly Bischoff @HHB22
26 March, 11:49
THANKS GHOST!!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 March, 04:45
Good G.E. That fook . He actually followed me for a while on twitter even though I was calling him out for being a fraud. There are many too here who pretend to be someone they are not. Deception everywhere. 167k followers ? Lord help us.

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
26 March, 12:14
Brother, there are so called Patriot and Veteran companies selling goods from China, Pakistan, etc. Disgusting, not what Made in USA is about. The goods from the DR, Central, South America and Mexico are fine, but the stuff like above, not for me.

Buck Muffmuncher @Buck_Muffmuncher
25 March, 01:53
@GhostEzra TY! I miss your PV chat on TG!

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
25 March, 12:25
Thats it EZRA,FUCK those scammers,NO LUBE NO WARNING give em hell,and thankyou for all you do for everyone.

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
Thats it EZRA,FUCK those scammers,NO LUBE NO WARNING give em hell,and thankyou for all you do for everyone.

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
24 March, 10:49
Please tell me this is the HSRetoucher17 shill....time to take the poser DOWN

America First @AmericaFirst17
24 March, 08:04

Willa Belle @WillJBella
24 March, 07:41
Yes! I can hear the toilet flushing this pos 🤣

Laylas Mom @CaryGirl74
24 March, 07:37
thank you! are there others you believe to be scams also?

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
24 March, 06:45

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
24 March, 06:38
@GhostEzra evergiven -'evergreen' boat code is..... H3RC........

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
24 March, 06:35
Light 'em up

Spirit Warrior @SpiritsWarrior777
24 March, 06:32
Can someone please explain the Trump Coin scam...What are they doing when you order? I know some people who have ordered them...Thanks❤

Yas T.. @Yazzyfresh
24 March, 06:22
😂 Yeah, that fool's on a good one.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
24 March, 06:01
Call me crazy, but i belive this is a planned father and son battle back and forth, to bring awareness to both pages. Regardless of your personal feelings on real vs fake, they both have quality information, and both have helped me greatly!
You just need to know how to discern!
Im thankful for both lf these two!
#KennedyVision
#wwg1wga ♒️

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
24 March, 06:27
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
What?
The FAKE Jfk Jr account DOES NOT have quality infornation. You must be new to the movement. He is posting BS all iver the place like Melania is actually Princess Diana. Glad Ezra is calling him out.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 March, 06:34
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
That's not Jr. It's some Iranian.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
24 March, 05:36
Yeah, I see about 10-15 a day HERE..............I report and block, but there are idiots who repost, follow and then comment on how they can't wait to get theirs, as they just ordered.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
24 March, 05:33
TY, I am sick of people still trying to con people, they r ust as evil as the rest of the ones in the Big Leagues, still trying to enslave the little people!