Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
26 March, 09:38
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
This movie need Snyder Cut Anyway.😎
Plot is twisted for Sheeple audience...

https://youtu.be/yJDHkjXBt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
26 March, 10:53
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Yes! I like it. This is the extended version but will be compete when all is said and done! On another note.. Im guessing Chris Pratt and wife Anna Farris have parts in this movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jitty pete @JittyPete
24 March, 08:16
😯

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
24 March, 03:36
BIG ASS TRAFFIC JAM!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
24 March, 03:30
THX. TBIYTC!!!!
this is just 🤨😳🤦🏻‍♂️

24 March, 06:39
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Yes Yes Yes it is! Truly.. The Best Is Yet To Come!

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
24 March, 03:15
Wonder when they are going to take the containers off to make there less weight then the sound of people in them boom the world awakes this was gods hand getting it stuck there even trump could not have done that x

Kim Duke @HeyItsmeKD
24 March, 03:37
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
This was my thought!!!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
24 March, 08:30
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
With America on one side, and Russia on the other, and how many times have we heard about Evergreen ships. I would bet it was part of the plan.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
24 March, 03:14
I might repeat myself but this is bound to raise the price of petrol, if only the USA had energy independence.

24 March, 03:19
In response John Tiger to his Publication
Yes it will! For a time. Free energy is inbound. Will take some time to fully roll out and convert technologies.. but can you imagine? What a glorious day it will be!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 March, 03:03
Ruh Roh!!