Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 March, 07:55
I love everybody on my facecrook, but I don't think you really know how controlled the bs is until you get banned more than say three days. A lot of my friends, since I got my thirty day ban, several close ones, told me they are over Facecrook. Still gonna kick that shit house right back in when I get unbanned. THINK about it, a fkin PEDO blocking The President and WE the People, the ones who speak out, Time for this fkin script to flip, wouldn't you say? PEDOS should not still be walking around, NOR run massive ass deep state sites once busted for Epstein Island. Shit flush that turd already. Close them down or take them the fk over. One lil goober wrote that she thought it was funny I got banned. I messaged her an earful and told her the ONLY reason she never gets banned is because she barfs out their narrative. What can you expect from a goober with an RBG bobble head. I almost staged a walk out in kindergarten. BUT some little literal booger eating kid busted us out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I don't like hall monitors, even back then, a great disdain for the bs. NO SPINE.
07:56 AM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
24 March, 08:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I spent my first day in kindergarten while my teacher was blah, blah, blahing, plotting a myriad of ways to miss as many school days as possible. She said YOU are gonna do this TWELVE more years, I told her point blank, we'll see about that. lol I asked her WHO wrote the books, she said "smart people" I was like so you know them personally? She said NO they have college degrees, I said so, these books are stupid so I don't want one of those either. lol She said then you will never get gold stars. I said so, big deal about a gold star. IF I want one, when I get older and they have more stuff in stores, I'll just buy my own. BUT I don't really like fake gold stars. LOL There it went. Spent MANY a day in the hallways while not skipping. FOR questioning the narrative. Don't call it education if you are trying to tell me how to think. NOPE> lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396