My President Trump @MyPresident
09 February, 06:29
24 Judges Stepping Down So Biden Can Replace Them!
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
https://www.newsmax.com/us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 March, 06:08
In response My President Trump to his Publication
Wakey Wakey! 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
WHAT WILL THEY DO WHEN THEY DO WAKE UP? Just be told to STAND DOWN..be at PEACE....We're WINNING even IF it doesn't FEEL LIKE IT? You tell me!
09:57 PM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GentryRose in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
23 March, 10:40
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
This isn't winning. It's sitting on our rumps watching this interactive movie breach and destroy our freedoms, our constitution, and our physical health and wellbeing.

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country!!!

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
23 March, 11:32
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
WHERE ARE OUR FAITHFUL GENERALS.....HIDING???? WHERE'S TRUMP????? WHERE'S OUR MILITARY THAT SHOULD BE IN CHARGE?
THEY'RE COMING FOR US AND OUR WEAPONS!!!! THEN SHALL WE STAND OR COWL????
TRUMP TOLD 5 MILLION FOLLOWERS ON THE 6TH TO GO HOME...STAND DOWN.....WHY?????????? SO HERE WE SIT!!!! LIKE STUPID DUCKS QUACKING ALL OVER THE PLACE!

I'm not screaming at you....just expressing in all caps to show my GRIEF!!!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
23 March, 10:08
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
The "These people won't beable to walk the Streets " WORLDWIDE REVOLUTION 2021