Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 March, 06:50
Blast him on Telegram or leave it alone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Seeking truth @Truthpatriot111
23 March, 07:01
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
leave it. honestly it creates more division and more confusion. Right now, things he says arent different from what you have been posting the whole time. Minus the office of vp stuff. I would leave it until be posts lies that will hurt the people. You are doing great work! keep it up!! ❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
My second thought. My first wasn't pretty.
07:03 PM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Heather Seeking truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Heather Seeking truth @Truthpatriot111
23 March, 07:10
its natural to be mad. especially after all the work youve done but ive seen your posts more and more waking people! He'll eventually slip up, or he wont. Its coming to an end anyways... no one can stop it 😉

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
23 March, 07:24
In response Heather Seeking truth to her Publication
THE LOCO - CRAZY - #LARP THINGS ITS NOW ONLY ENGINE ON

IN THE #QANON NARRATIVE 😁😆🤣

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
23 March, 07:07
Ghost, plz see my comment right above here -- I'd say you suggest something, maybe gently compared to your first thought. But honestly, I think he's tricking so many and he's hurting the movement. My opinion!