Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 March, 04:25
There's going to be a point in the not-so-distant future that most Patriots don't give a fuck about the movie, about the popcorn or about Q.

All we want is our country back.

Red blooded MAGA Patriots are hands-on and don't like the thought of being left in the dark about what's going on.

The madness has to end soon.

Pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Madden Smith @Madden04
Finaly a post that seems legit. I am so over this like everyone else here at this point. I wish the all mighty Ghostezra would stop telling us "YOU ARE WATCHING A MOVIE" for the 1000th time.

March madness was a joke. Maybe things got done behind the scenes yet again...but the term "madness" was upoose to feel epic for us. So far its been the same shit day after day and now whats in for April?

My guess is probably the same shit again.
04:42 PM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Madden04 in this post can reply
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
23 March, 06:36
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
I underatand your frustration. But I have peace in my faith in GOD and Hope because thats all we really have.
If we knew every little detail of whats happening, dont you think our enemies would?
Is our miltary fighting this battle giving up because its too long and hard for them?
Is Trump still fighting for us?
Things have to be done rught and forever this time.
The events happening are to awake those asleep. You dont need it but many do. Just look at how many are willing to inject poison into their bodies.
What are we trusting the media now. They always lied before.
Have faith.....The best is yet to come

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Madden Smith @Madden04
23 March, 07:12
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
I have nothing to disagree with your statment. What bothers me is that one side according to "Ghost" is that were watching a movie, everyone is dead, MJ is alive, and Trump wasnt really real on fox news., and the list goes on. But in "reality", everything we see on tv or news everyonew is still present. So its starting to get frustrating to factor what's real and what isnt. I can tell people are getting exhausted here the same thing day after day. Like we get it..its a "movie". Would Ghostezra care to elaoborate how he knows so much? Is there any newer information that comes to light besides hearing "your watching a movie" over and over. DOesnt Ghost understand if he were in our shoes, how annoying it is to hear the same thing every single day?

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
23 March, 06:27
Maddem Smith I could not agree more. The thing that I worry about the most is the fact that the elite have been playing both sides of every major conflict around the world for over 100 years, probably a lot longer than that. How do we know that is not happening now with the scamdemic and the election fraud? If we keep waiting around for the "white hats" to save us I think there won't be anything left to save. The fact that Trump is pushing for the vaccine is another thing that troubles me greatly. Maybe he is misinformed, hopefull that is the case. If not he is leading people to their death also. His interview with Lisa Boothe a few days ago did not bring any comfort either. He is talking about 2022 and 2024. Originally it was supposed to be March 4th, then sometime in April, now Mike (My Pillow) is saying he will be back in office by August. WTF? If something does not happen soon there will be no turning back. August is too far away....

Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
23 March, 06:23
remember super bowl? pipuy bowl!?