Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 01:37
There must be something to this yall cause in my meditation I have ppl contacting me sending me imagines, thoughts, & physically raising my vibrations for me.

Not even kidding and not craZy either. Seriously happening. Most have been nice but a couple not so nice too.

https://youtu.be/SObhSqYgl...
Mind Melds and Brain Beams: The Dawn of Brain-to-Brain Communication - YouTube

Music students download the technique of their favorite pianist or singer directly into their brains. Medical students download the skills of a seasoned surg...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
Did you ever wonder about what actually transpired with the Tower of Babel story? What "language" might people have been speaking before then? How did Yahweh "confuse their language"? How do you learn a NEW LANGUAGE instantly? Might it have been a termination of our innate telepathic communication ability, perhaps by means of some energy force now acting to suppress an innate capacity we had/have to communicate telepathically? Once in a while, my wife and I sense the other's unspoken thought and will speak or act on it. It happens often enough that we just laugh at each other when it does.
02:57 PM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Longrower in this post can reply
Angie Kimball @CaliK
24 March, 10:03
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
Have a friend who is a coworker. When we had desks beside each other we had a conversation with incomplete sentences and skipping sentences. we had no idea we did it until a coworker looked at us crazy and said what did you just say?!? We repeated the conversation for him using all words. He just looked at us and said that is not what you said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Kimball @CaliK
24 March, 10:04
In response Angie Kimball to his Publication
I also hear my name being called often but it seems when I answer or recognize it the connection is broken. I haven't gotten more than a name yet.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 March, 08:07
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
Perhaps many different things surpressing this, I know it is possible because I have ppl contacting me this way and I am not crazy. Scared me a bit at first because I know I am well probably too sane actually in years past. But now I just weed out the evil ones from the ones I get a good feeling from.
It is possible to raise someone elses vibrations as well from hell I dont know how far away they are.

So we just need to figure out how to access that part of our brain.